Hybrid Wheelchair Lifts in and around Buffalo, Erie, Rochester, Syracuse NY, and Pittsburgh
Our Hybrid Wheelchair Lift model serves as a cost-effective solution that eliminates the barrier that stairs cause for people with limited mobility.
The Access hybrid looks and feels like an elevator, but operates like a lift. Available in many different sizes and configurations, features include a full height cab, non-load bearing ceiling and a wide variety of optional features and finishes. Customize the doors & cab to match the style and décor of your home or commercial facility.
What makes the Access Wheelchair Lift unique and industry leading?
- USA owned and operated manufacturer
- Engineered to allow cost effective repairs
- Industry leading 4 year warranty
- ONLY Vertical Wheelchair Lift using the patented A.W.A.R.E. Diagnostics System: Active Wiring, Accessories, Relay & Electronics Diagnosis System (A.W.A.R.E.) is a fully functional on-board diagnostics system to manage and monitor every critical function of the lift. Available only through your local Access Distributor.
- Classy in appearance, whisper quiet, energy saving, environmentally friendly
- Unsurpassed in safety precautions
Match the style and quality of any home with over 200 optional colors.
A18.1 code-compliant and designed for ease of installation.
Roped Hydraulic Drive system with Submersed Power unit
750 lb capacity
Speed: 30 FPM
Lifting height: up to 168”
Pit depth: 6” minimum (8” preferred)
Top landing ceiling overhead: 96” minimum
Steel constructed with electrostatic, powder-coated finish
Automatic cab lighting
Self Diagnostic System with Digital Display
Constant pressure, elevator-style control switch installed in cab
Constant pressure, elevator-style, hall call control stations provided at each landing
Wide variety of custom fixture & interior designs
Remote mounted controller and hydraulic pump
Key switch to lock platform
Un-interruptible power supply for car lowering in the event of power failure
Alarm and emergency stop switch
Landing interlocks keep door locked when the lift is on another floor
36” W x 48” D
36” W x 54” D
36” W x 60” D
42” W x 60” D